People, Places, Things (Chicago)
The world seen through the eyes of a child…my son!
My father is the professional photographer of the family, though many of us have begun trying our hand at this craft. It is clear that this “gift” has been passed on to my son so what better way to allow him to share his visual voice in People, Places, Things (Chicago).
While enjoying an afternoon at the park my son captured the following:
- A dog. Just like his Mom he is also an animal lover despite his allergies.
- Cathedral in the West Loop.
- Nothing like snapping an expected picture of your sibling. Bribe worthy!
- Why not capture a moment of your mother jumping double dutch with her friends? I am in the middle by the way ;-)
- Another dog.
- Self portrait of my 10 year old son. He draws, he dances, he acts, and he takes all of my outfit post pictures…this is young talent!