People, Places, Things (Chicago)
It has been a minute, but I’ve been taking pictures. They have unfortunately just sat while I did other creative things. I know I’ve said it before but I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE photo-stalking people. There is nothing like capturing people in their natural element and truly living out to be their true selves. I enjoy being a witness to this from afar or close-up.
Pictures are described from Left to Right:
- Downtown with my son taking pictures at night. I took a picture of one of the wonderful buildings downtown (the Prudential building?). Yikes, my son would kill me that I don’t know. He knows nearly every building in the city. My 11 year old
obsesses over appreciates architecture.
- The bridge on Roosevelt went up, which NEVER happens and folks didn’t know what to do with themselves. Well, I took pictures! ;-)
- A bride heading in for her wedding. It must have been low budget because she came by cab…I’m not mad, I’m all for saving funds.
- Man in wheelchair. I snapped this a little later, but for some reason he wasn’t not interested in using his arms so he used one foot to press his way to his destination. Kinda makes you appreciate all of your limbs.
- Frank’s Barbershop. Nothing special, it was just there so I snapped it while waiting for my husband. Besides, I liked the old school feel.
- Caught this man. I was SO happy he didn’t spot me
photostalking snapping him!
- Mural on a wall downtown. I love murals, artwork, graffiti, sculptures, etc., ahh….
- A puddle with a reflection. My attempt to get one of those really cool photos with the reflection in the water. A little more practice is needed but you get it.