A couple of months back, I added Black Jamaican Castor Oil (JBCO) to my winter hair regime, which you can find here. What I didn’t realize is this stuff is actually liquid GOLD! It should have occurred to me at the rate in which this stuff was leaving shelves of the health food store (seemingly everyone I visited), it was in high demand.
Let me quickly spell out the benefits of this JBCO and share why you might want to consider having this as a staple product in your home!
- Helps to promote hair growth by increasing blood flow to the scalp
- Supplies nutrients to the hair follicle
- Contains anti-fungal properties
- Hydrates and moisturizes the hair which is perfect for dry and brittle hair
- A little goes a long way
- Acts as a humectant which is perfect for sealing ends (locking in moisture)
- Nutrient high in Omega 6 fatty acids, and Vitamin E
- Is not oily was applied to the hair and helps to dissolve product build-up in the scalp
- Thickens hair including hair on the head, eyelashes, and eyebrows (be sure to use a Q-tip when applying carefully near the eye)
- Helps hair growth in areas where hair is thinning or falls out
What is the buzz all about? You can click on the links below to see.